First and Last
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Phone
How did you hear about us?
1. How long have you been practicing yoga?
2. Where are you currently practicing? Who are your teachers?
3. How many hours per week? What style/type of class?
4. Is this your first Yoga Teacher Training? If not, please list other training programs attended with hours completed and dates.
5. Which specific aspects of this 200-hr Yoga Teacher Training Program attract you? Which subject/topic excites you most about this training? Why?
6. List your Goals/Intentions as you embark on this Yoga Teacher Training adventure. Do you want to become a Yoga teacher or are you looking to deepen your personal practice?
7. Can you commit to the attendance and homework obligations outlined in the program description? If you have conflicts, please describe them so we can make alternative arrangements.
8. What other physical activities/sports are you involved in?
THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS REQUIRED
I understand that I will be required to utilize various online and social media programs, including but not limited to email, WhatsApp, Facebook, Yoga Anatomy online program, video, and others, to communicate throughout the training and for certain homework assignments.
I hereby release Scott Winslow, Sandra Alvarez as “Sandra Winslow,” Maria Elena Amaya as “Mod Plank,” YogaBody Studios, Inc., and all YogaBody Studios faculty and guest teachers from any liability or responsibility having to do with my personal health and physical safety during teacher training.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK / RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER
I am aware that participation in the YogaBody 200-hour yoga teacher training hosted by “YogaBody Studios” may be a hazardous activity. I acknowledge that a certain minimum level of physical health, strength, fitness, and flexibility will be required. I am voluntarily participating in these activities with knowledge of the risks of injury for which I will voluntarily assume. I acknowledge that I have read the LEGAL LIABILITY RELEASE and agree to the terms outlined in this entire document.
LEGAL LIABILITY RELEASE
As consideration for being permitted to participate in YogaBody Studios classes, activities, outings and travel, I hereby agree that I, myself, my assignees, heirs, guardians and legal representatives will not claim against, sue or attach the property of Scott Winslow, Sandra Alvarez as “Sandra Winslow”, Maria Elena Amaya as “Mod Plank,” and YogaBody Studios for injury or damage resulting from my participation in any lesson, class, workshop, excursion or activity. I hereby release Scott Winslow, Sandra Alvarez as “Sandra Winslow,” Maria Elena Amaya as “Mod Plank,” and YogaBody Studios and all agents and heirs from any and all such actions, claims or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians and legal representatives now have or hereafter may have for injury or damage associated with my participation in ANY offerings of YogaBody Studios and for all claims, injury damages or liability suffered by me in connection with my participation. Individuals hereby acknowledge that before participating in an exercise program that they should consult with a physician. I have carefully read this entire agreement and fully understand the above contents. I am aware and agree that this is a complete release of liability voluntarily assumed for my participation in all activities with “YogaBody Studios”.
By checking this box, I confirm that I agree to the Legal Liability Release as stated herein.
I will be evaluated by the YogaBody Teacher Training Staff on the following criteria:
• Ability to embody postures in proper alignment
• 100% attendance and participation in all sessions
• Timely completion of all homework assignments
• Demonstration of learning through practice teaching
• A 70% or higher grade on the final written exam and final presentation
I understand and agree to fully meet these criteria for certification.
Please note: Applicants who have been accepted into the program will be notified via e-mail within 7 days of application submission.